Adria is my second attempt to build a simple computer, based on a WDC65C816 CPU.
The backplane has these functions built in:
- Reset, active low using DS1813+;
- 7V-25V in – 5V out voltage regulator, LM7805 based;
- Clock oscillator with divider (/4);
- One slot for CPU;
- One slot for MMU/memory decoder;
- One slot for ROM;
- 4 available expansion slots;
- 162mm x 95 mm;
- M3 unplated mounting holes;
- Double sided PCB;
- In the current ordered PCBs a trace between pin 8 and 12 of U3 (74HCT74) is missing. In the new revision of the design, this has been corrected.
- In a future revision, I might change the 74HCT74 to 74AC74.